Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy my thoughts. This poem, written by Denise Levertov,
is the best answer to why I started this blog.
Margot
"The one who can't say it,
says it.
The one who can't figure how,
pictures what.
The song no one can sing,
sounds quiet,
air in air.
from Footprints by Denise Levertov
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...