The people who died
for their freedom
in every country in the world.
The people who died
of poverty
in every country in the world.
The people who died from bullets.
The people who died in
collapsing buildings.
The peoples lives are a repeating story
bathing our world in blood suffering.
The people are described as numbers
of dead.
Take away freedom, beliefs, justice.
Take away this unholy need for meaning.
Listen to a life, take in sorrow, hope.
Make change.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
No comments:
Post a Comment