The curved steel window frames
rusted monsters
suspended above the land,
throwing sheets of white water silk
on the soybean’s hanging dark green tongues.
Black fins cut past a wall of
bleached standing corn.
The dinosaur curved trunk releases
dusty white clouds
into the steamed air of a baby blue sky.
Greased rubber tires rule
the width of this empty road.
And the thunderbird dreams on.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
Riding down weaver lake road, the long swoop down to taking a breath in the shallow trough between at the lake covered in long marsh grasse...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment