Black forms stream across
a gray morning sky. Sagging
clumps of yellowed leaves have
only brown companions. Rain
drops into downed
leaves making dark, curved
bowls.
A gray black band huddles
against the earth's edge,
forbidding entry. Above the
wall, a clotted mass of black
breaks off. A blue sky eye is
torn in dark, moving folds.
Could this, in the language
of clouds mean, hope lives?
Friday, October 28, 2011
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...