Great white bodies are
floating across Manets' dotted
blue white sky. Curling edges
beckon and reach as
clouds glide forward, merging
into a single, softened line.
Such clouds seduce me into
thinking this world is good,
this world is easy,
when today it is not,
it is not.
I feel despairs' quick knife
slice across my chest
as I gaze up, with always the
companion, a sharp inhale of pain
and at the slow release,
peace invades
through the open wound.
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...