Monday, June 25, 2012
Unbroken
Unbroken is knowing
a pearl necklace has an infinite
number of beads even if you
can only see the ones in your
hand. Some creature is creating,
another is gathering, another
is stringing, pearls.
You and I can keep praying,
pushing their smooth
roundness through our fingers,
at times, on our knees,
and trust, trust the pearls will
keep coming. And feel a kind
of comfort like being held,
as our fingers drift
past the string holding them
all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment