This anger voice of mine is
cutting edges of the room
into wilting forms. This voice
in dialogue with this mass
of brain twisted strands
curled on top of my head.
The dialogue of lies, trying
to hide what matters, as if
what matters is always important
enough to hide or as if
hiding really works. My voice
hides nothing from those who love
me or even those who don't. You
get it, don't you, that certain voice
that doesn't match this mouth,
this tongue, these lips? I assume.
I must.You don't say it. Another
dialogue, a bargain with
maybe, later, never. I would
never tell you yours. Is it that bad?
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment