daily poem
The words internal,
the hard shouting
on the car ride to the
counselor's office
I screamed them into
the car silence
They lay there
shuffling from front
to back
trying to find comfort,
on hard cloth seats
At the stoplight, I opened
the window
and watched their progress
writhing and curling away.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment