Poor Orion is forever
hunting in the cold sky.
He can only watch
the travelers,
those perfectly burning
beauties, crossing
his dark world.
Transfixed,
he points his sword,
but cannot defend.
Does he feel terror
as balls of fire pass
freely through his
open boundaries?
Or surrounded by slow,
mute stars,
does he feel peace
knowing death
is only a light fading?
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment