I drop below the surface
of this harsh
blue soup, lifting the
weight of my arms and
sing, to the quiet molecules.
Above the boundary,
in the echoing room
wet, rubber people are
walking one foot
at a time, across
uneven, white tiles.
Suspended
in this cement womb,
I float, imagining an ancient
innocence.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment