There are two rooms
inside this house. One
whitened. Someone
poured bleach,
said don't talk just make it
all clean but i know
underneath those painted
floorboards is brown dirt,
life trying to
happen without seeds.
The second room
is all red, blue, yellow
splashes and sparkle
paint, color leaking
under the door, seeping
through the hinges.
Seeds sticking to the door,
spilled on the floor.
This is how it works then,
this creation. One walks
from one room
to the other.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment