Today grief hits me hard again. I dropped Nadia at the airport. We talked about May; a busy month this year. Driving home I felt a physical pain in my heart thinking about Andrew; his birthday, how I would give literally all I have to have him back again. I miss being able to be proud of him, his growth as a person, sharing his milestones , jobs relationships parenting. All the pieces you lose with the person. Oh Andrew. I miss you so much. I feel your presence often but I miss YOU your humor, appetite, love, voice. God, I miss your voice. I miss YOU.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
Riding down weaver lake road, the long swoop down to taking a breath in the shallow trough between at the lake covered in long marsh grasse...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment