Along with allergies is dizziness from too much fluid in the ears. I’m dizzy especially on standing up. The world whirls, reorienting my body. And it reminds me of when I hear really bad news; the passing of my parents, of Andrew…how there is this dizziness, this spinning and like shaking out a sheet, the molecules of the familiar, the solid spin and settle into almost familiar lines. Not exactly the same. It’s as if the shift of my inner landscape, the sudden emptiness or loss as space is echoed in the outer world.
Monday, August 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
No comments:
Post a Comment