Andrew’s Heavenly Birthday today. For some reason, I feel more pain, more loss/sadness than last year. I think this is the way it works. I miss him. I was talking to Ray about Andrews birthdays. I went overboard a bit on birthdays. But today I’m so glad I did. He loved getting presents. Happy Birthday Andrew
Friday, May 26, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment