Last year, I dreaded Andrews birthday on May 26th. . It wasn’t as bad as I thought. This year I took the day off and made some plans. Lunch with Nadia and dinner with friends and Ray. I’m already sad. Acceptance sad. I’m remembering all the little boy and baby times. I’ll get through it. It’s just hard. Exhausting. I love Andrew always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
No comments:
Post a Comment