We’re past the day designated to celebrate our independence. What I like best, is the part where families get together. Another bittersweet day where I’ll also say, for a lot of us, remembering those who are no longer physically with us. For me, remembering my last innocent July 4th and four days later, the worst day of my life. It doesn’t get easier. I’ve accepted how hard it is and that acceptance helps me get through it.
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
No comments:
Post a Comment