Today is my birthday. I’m trying to stand in my age today. And take the true measure of what I have learned, what I have done and what I want to do. What I value and what I don’t now. A lot of questions…I don’t know the answers. Still, it seems like a good birthday thing to do. To stand in this present and see it as clearly as I can.
Monday, May 20, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
-
My first day back at work from vacation. I'm sparing some time for a short entry. Since I last wrote, I've been reminded of a memor...
No comments:
Post a Comment