My fins slice clean through
the soft summer air, rumbling
fire. My polished black sides
dance with the white dust.
My eyes are fixed forward.
I see everything. The standing
crowds of green shininess keep
inviting me in. The corns' single,
tasseled guns' stay still.
The smell of sweet,
meadow grasses is kicked
with wet. East are steel
monsters throwing water
across the white blue sky.
Ahead, swarms of yellow
butterflies. The road is pocketed
with pools of brown mud.
I roll through it, submerged
tires shedding water and dirt.
I am Thunderbird. I rule it all.
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
Riding down weaver lake road, the long swoop down to taking a breath in the shallow trough between at the lake covered in long marsh grasse...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment