It's all the same eye
following the swinging orb
with wrap around rivers
and seas, obeying the signals,
inside and out.
Gravity holding in, molecules
forming perfection and time's
mechanical creating,
working for and against
as we spin past the bodies of stars
minds fixed on the shared,
holy sameness.
The comfort of the
same internal picture lasts
until a twisting version of
truth shocks the heart.
And this cold universe races on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
-
My first day back at work from vacation. I'm sparing some time for a short entry. Since I last wrote, I've been reminded of a memor...
No comments:
Post a Comment