Monday, June 5, 2017
Giving us Awe
Did you see it? Those days
in early summer where you
could see perfection? Every
green, every leaf reaching,
attaining a seasons' completion.
But we should stop, instead of
voicing our regrets always, as
the brown begins at their edges
and say thank you.
Not for perfect beauty
but for what beauty does;
softening us back into
human and giving us awe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
My first day back at work from vacation. I'm sparing some time for a short entry. Since I last wrote, I've been reminded of a memor...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I’ve realized another twisted truth; impossibly sad but actually brought me some rest. There is a piece of me that’s gone. It’s a literal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment