Thursday, March 7, 2013
How Change Happens
An hour past, the Spring
released cold, hard
drops in a cascade of
half snow, half
water from a dotted cloud
line.
Two hours past, the
whitened air seemed
alive, brushing past
sleeping trees still coated
in frost icicles.
Three hours past was dark,
day gestation, the end of moon.
Now, a sky is shredding
into sun. I see, change
accumulates, then appears.
Lefty
Left-handedness I did a little research into left-handedness. Historically, right handedness was considered good and left-handedness...
-
Walking through the white painted door, splintered with time rot, feet thumping across porch wood, to false smile at you. I want to say...
-
I read that some people cling to the pain of grief because they fear letting the pain go means feeling farther away from the person. When ...
-
I met with a friend recently. Her mom passed away several years ago. We talked about how the second year of grieving was harder in some way...